Re: ULF photography

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 01/19/05-11:26:34 PM Z

From: Judy Seigel <jseigel@panix.com>
Subject: Re: ULF photography
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 00:11:39 -0500 (EST)

> Answering the question would have taken exactly 3 words. The
> put-down was much longer....so THAt was the waste of time.

And you're wasting time by biting at Sandy King's personal
correspondence to Patrick Jan Van Hove, which happened to be sent to
the list by Sandy's mistake.

I don't do ULF or anything larger than standard plate size but I don't
have a problem with what he said. I don't do ULF and have nothing to
contribute to them. I think what he said might sound a bit harsh to
those who use ULF and have nothing to contribute, but I don't
understand why non-ULF'ers are making noise here.

If you really wanted to know what ULF was, google could tell you that
in 0.19 seconds.

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"People seldom do what they believe in.  They do what is convenient,