Re: ULF photography

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@CLEMSON.EDU>
Date: 01/20/05-11:42:34 AM Z

Very interesting! So now it turns out that Judy knew all along that
ULF stood for ultra large format?

Then whatever did she mean when she wrote the following? "I'd never
heard the term; it seemed both obscure and curious. Asking would, I
thought, add to the sum total of knowledge on the list."

Barring some reasonable explanation for this inconsistency I am
inclined to suspect that the Judy's original query was not all that
good natured, and somewhat less altruistic, than she now claims and
suggests.

Sandy