pictorico and pizza

From: Dalyvoss@aol.com
Date: 01/20/05-05:49:22 PM Z

ummm excuse me but, i'd like to ask an alt photo question. worse yet, a
NEWBIE question. ew.

anyway... i'm setting up here to make digital negatives with my Epson 1280,
both for UV and visible light printing. I'm about to order transparency film
for the inkjet, and i'd like to know if THE stuff for doing that is still
the pictorico ohp and pghg. You all do so much testing of this stuff i want to
be sure i haven't missed something about the "latest greatest cheapest" new
find.

also... do i need to alter my 1280's pizza wheels?

thanks as always for your guidance.
susan

_dalyvoss.com/paintings_ (http://dalyvoss.com/paintings/)
Susan Daly Voss