Fog?

From: Bill William ^lt;iodideshi@yahoo.co.jp>
Date: 01/21/05-12:19:06 PM Z

I have posted the FOG in iron-based processes question
twice without getting even a nibble....

So let met use the Judy-principle and see if it really
works!

I have read that fog is not present in any iron based
process as there is no mechanism for its occurence, except
by exposure, or contamination which is easily avoided.

Could this be true?

Original non-Judy ;+) format:
I would like to know if anyone can comment on comparative
fog levels between the different iron based
processes...any one have any thoughts, observations or
better yet, hard data?

Ray