Re: 500W Halogen lamps instead of a flourescent box?

From: Joe Smigiel ^lt;jsmigiel@kvcc.edu>
Date: 01/21/05-10:47:02 PM Z

>>> bkleider@sihope.com 01/21/05 10:47 PM >>>
I'm using blueprint paper for work with some of my younger students and
solarplates with a group of blind kids...
Barry

Kewl. Please tell me more Barry (either on or offlist). I did some
similar things for several years with The Art Education Camp For
Students With Visual Impairments in Greenville Michigan a few years ago
and had a blast. Here's a scan of one of the Solarplate photograms one
of the kids did:

http://puma.kvcc.edu/photo/images/CT_solarplate.jpg

I'd be interested in comparing notes and experiences with you.

Joe