Ware's Updated site

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 01/22/05-09:03:16 AM Z

I just received a notice that Mike Ware has updated his site. I took a
quick look at it and find some very useful information posted there. I
thought that many of you could benefit from the info I have reposted his
message that I received.

Dear Reader,

After eight years in electronic hibernation, my alternative photography
website has finally been refurbished and up-dated. Some of the new material
may interest you - for instance, detailed formulae for a version of my New
Chrysotype process, and new essays on photo history and researches on
photoconservation.

The URLs haven't changed; you can reach my pages via:

http://www.mikeware.co.uk <http://www.mikeware.co.uk/>

Eric Neilsen Photography

4101 Commerce Street

Suite 9