RE: RIP kwik-print?

From: Baird, Darryl ^lt;dbaird@umflint.edu>
Date: 01/24/05-01:56:05 PM Z

Chris,

I too used Kwik-Print and found it quirky and rather unforgiving, but
it became much more difficult as the materials vanished over the last
few years. I think gum is an appropriate replacement along with
Tempraprint (sp?).

The size and qualities you've described remind me of Stephen Livick's
gum work.
Check out: http://www.livick.com/archives/portraits/pg1.htm
those prints are about as technically good as one can get with gum...
(all those reaching for stones, notice I didn't say just 'good')

-Darryl