RE: a film question

From: Kate M ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 01/27/05-07:21:23 PM Z

Sometimes my students buy C41 film by mistake and process in rodinal
with pretty awful results. I wouldn't think it was possible to get a
clear b&w neg this way - as the others have said, the dye will get in
the way...if you bleach fix I think you'll remove all the residual
silver and get left with the dye only. I would think about
cross-processing - could be great for colour effects. your E6 should
keep indefinitely if you freeze it.
cheers
Kate