Re: Cyano Stain

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@bellsouth.net>
Date: 01/30/05-08:34:55 PM Z

Sam and Dan,
This was my experience this summer. Fab Artistico hates Ware's. The color
in the highlights is gross lavender brown.
Someone posted recently a remedy about adding citric acid to the formula.
3-4 drops of 40% citric acid to every 3 ml sensitizer to make Fab Artistico
less paper reactionary. I have not tried this, and don't remember who the
sharer was, but I just switched to the traditional cyano when using
Fabriano.
BTW, to prove the alkalinity point, dip your already done print in a bath
acidified with vinegar, and watch the tan turn to blue.
Chris