RE: Gum printing

From: Kate M ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 01/31/05-03:50:18 AM Z

You can always size with gum - no pigment and just coat & expose with
the dichromate as usual......just make sure you give it a good blast of
u.v. to harden it properly.
some people use gum plus chinese white to make a surface to print on.
Personally I like the paper base to shine through the print.
cheers
Kate