Re: Is there a need for a AlternativeProcessesBoard?

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 07/01/05-02:41:23 AM Z

Christina wrote:

> I've set up a board on my website:
> http://www.alternativeprocesses.fotografisches.at/
> Now I want to know if there is a need of such a board.

I guess that question will be answered by the response you get; if it's
needed people will rush to participate; if not, they won't. My sense is
that though different people have started up small alternative
(alternative to this list) discussion forums over the years, none of
them have been very active; this list continues to be the forum of
record for alternative processes.

> What should I make better or change?

Download is too slow, it took 2.5 minutes on my dial-up, whereas most
sites download in 5-15 seconds. Good luck,

Katharine Thayer