Re: Tri-Color Gum Exposure and Development

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 07/01/05-02:57:30 AM Z

ericawd wrote:

> When printing tri-color gums do you generally alter the exposure time
> of successive layers, or does it stay the same??Are development
> timeslonger, shorter or stay about the same?

Another of the many questions about gum that you're going to get
different answers to. I've printed a lot of tricolor and have gotten
excellent results using the same exposure and same development for all
the colors, but there's not just one right answer about this, see
Christina's recent (June 12) post on the subject:

http://duke.usask.ca/~holtsg/photo/current/0173.htm

Katharine