RE: A couple of questions.

From: mmatusz@pdq.net
Date: 07/05/05-01:34:12 PM Z

Oody,
I own a 4x5 Toyo view field camera. I would highly recommend it for a
starter view camera. All solid metal construction, yet lightweight and
portable. It folds into a neat little box for transport and storage. I
have taken it on many backpacking trips and taken hundreds of photos with
it. If you plan to go outside of the studio with your camerra it is the
way to go. You can get a used model, or even look at new. Older models
have swichable back (for horizontal and vertical orentation), newer models
have rotating backs.

Marek Matusz