RE: Rotary processing 5x12

From: Gerry Giliberti ^lt;GGILIBERTI@controlotron.com>
Date: 07/13/05-07:32:45 AM Z

Hi Victor,

I haven't ventured into using pyro developer but I'd like to try it. I
usually shoot 6x7 negatives (Tri-X, Plus-X, or HP) and develop using HC-110
dilution B or D-76 depending on the film. Before Kodak changed the film
stocks I pretty much shot Tri-X exclusively and developed in HC-110 dilution
B using Fred Pickers system. If you could point me in a direction I'd
appreciate it.

Thanks