Re: Kodak B&W Paper Discontinued

From: davidhatton ^lt;davidhatton@superonline.com>
Date: 07/13/05-07:52:08 AM Z

I find it somewhat ironic that such violent rhetoric should be voiced on
this board. Isn't one of the aims of 'alternative processes'. to remove
this type of threat from our creativity.

Biggest profits (and losses) are, and always have been, at the bleeding
edge of technology. Kodak is a public company and must be up there. It
is extremely sad that they have made this decision but we (and they
)must live with it. There are far more important issues to argue about.
Let it go. It's only paper. We can make it! It's easier to make an enemy
than a friend.

Regards

David H