Re: Silly little Kodak History question.

From: fotoobscura ^lt;fotoobscura@gmail.com>
Date: 07/13/05-02:22:28 PM Z

Interesting. Thanks.

FYI On the back it reads:

"For Processing:

Your dealer can arrange to have this film processed by Kodak or any
other laboratory offering such service."

Below there is an old tag from a camera shop that reads "Bring this film
for developing to Adams Camera Shop.".

So I guess camera shops were infact developing Kodachrome motion picture
film then.