RE: A question of chemistry?

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 07/14/05-04:06:37 PM Z

Your proportions are not correct. You should use them at a ratio of 2 parts
Potassium Carbonate to 1.75 parts of Oxalic Acid by weight. I normally work
in lbs and oz for this mixture and 2 lbs Pot Carb and 1.75 lbs Ox Acid mixes
to make 1 gallon of solution. Off the top of my head, I don't recall the %
solution this makes.

Eric Neilsen Photography

4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9

Dallas, TX 75226