A question of chemistry?

From: kismet ^lt;samba@superonline.com>
Date: 07/14/05-03:43:45 PM Z

Hi,

I need your help to know the amounts of oxalic acid and potassium carbonate to get a solution of 33% of equivalent potassium oxalate. Actually I am preparing potassium oxalate developer for Pt/Pd prints by mixing some 130grams of oxalic acid and 125g of potassium carbonate to have a total of 1liter of aquous solution. I feel that this is more dilute than 33%.
In the past I used to mix my developer directly with potassium oxalate at 33%, but now as I can not find it easily and at a good price, I prepare it from pot.carbonate and oxalic acid.

Thank you for your valuable knowledges.

Best
Mehmet Kismet