Re: Silly little Kodak History question.

From: Bob Maxey ^lt;written_by@msn.com>
Date: 07/15/05-01:18:56 PM Z

>>>No, no one else ever developed Kodachrome until very recently. I'm curious to know what you mean by until recently?

When I worked for 3M in 1980 we processed (tens of) thousands of rolls and
reels of Kodachrome everyday just in one plant alone.>>>

We stocked and sold Technicolor processing mailers for Kodachrome. That was in 1973 when I started. At the time, the mailers were old and sat on the shelf. We also sold 16mm mailers from Technicolor. So I know Technicolor offered Kodachrome processing at least as far back as 1973 or thereabouts.

Bob
.. Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com