Re: APIS, hydroquinone hardening

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 07/16/05-09:46:54 AM Z

From: Katharine Thayer <kthayer@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: APIS, hydroquinone hardening
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 08:21:48 +0000

> If this is referring to me, it's a silly and insulting remark.

Are you paranoid or something? I haven't said anything and I will not
join a revived thread on mystery of gum hardening. I already gave
description of likely reactions invoking only well known reactions of
dichromate and polysaccharides in conditions where those reactions are
known to occur. To me there is very little question about the
mechanism at least in the level concerned in photography, and I have
no motivation to repeat that discussion. What I said in my previous
post was just my simple and honest response to Martin and if you like
to take insult in it, fine, but please leave me alone.