Re: Paper negatives with zone system

From: pawel gega. ^lt;kermit-q@o2.pl>
Date: 07/16/05-09:22:03 AM Z

> What kind of paper negatives are you referring to?

I think about making nagatives from papers exposed in 'self-made' large format pinhole. Positives on gum bichromte, cyanotype.

Also, I want make Pt\Pd but probably it is too expensive, in Poland. Do You know what is the cost of one print (ex 8x10 inch) ?

I like your photogprahs! The children most of all. When I finish my large format camera I will be interested in glass negatives for it. Do you like to work with glass negatives?

regards, Paul Gega