Ware Chrysotype (was RE: Kallitype humidity problems)

From: Liam Lawless ^lt;liam.lawless@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: 07/16/05-07:36:53 PM Z

Folks,

Mike Ware has finally put instructions up on his site, at
http://www.mikeware.co.uk/mikeware/New_Chrysotype_Process.html.

Haven't tried it myself yet, but from what I remember of the Rudiak and
McClean articles, Mike's instructions look rather simpler.

BTW, anyone know what's happened to Tony McClean? Seems to have vanished
shortly before Christmas.

Liam