Ryuji, DuPont Velour Black

From: John Cremati ^lt;johnjohnc@core.com>
Date: 07/17/05-06:19:45 AM Z

Ryuji,
       I would like to make you aware of something....... I use Microsoft
Outlook Express for my Mail................Your email posts to the alt list
have always have the paper clip attachment icon next to it..... I do not
get this with anyone but you...........
       Lateley the Spam Police from my server has been intecepting your
posts and reading them as spam and trashing them...... My security settings
are set at normal and again , you are the only list member that this is
happening to..........
       Does any other list member have this problem with Ryuji posts?
       I really value your posts and would hate to miss any of them.....Are
you sending your emails thru a 3rd party....? Sometimes this may be a
problem .......Are you using a preformated email and then replying to posts
thru that?
Best Regards,
John Cremati