Re: Ryuji, DuPont Velour Black

From: jude.taylor@comcast.net
Date: 07/17/05-08:46:47 AM Z

John, Ryuji:

Ryuji's email messages appear just like all others as I receive them. I access my Comcast mail using Internet Explorer, both on my home computer and with other computers. Your software may be set to receive only text messages, in which case any background (i.e., stationary) images in an html formatted message would appear as a "paperclip" attachment. At least I have found this to be the case when I used "stationary" for my Outlook email at my day job, according to recipients of my messages without Outlook; when I set Outlook to only receive text, incoming messages with background patterns or other images had an attachment (the bgnd. image). I hope this helps solve the "mystery." JT

--
Judy Rowe Taylor
Mukilteo, WA