Re: Platinum and palladium with cyanotype

From: Venkatram Iyer ^lt;eyeear@telus.net>
Date: 07/22/05-11:56:15 AM Z

Carmen,

IME, Cyanotype over Pt/Pd works very well, emphasizing intricate shadow
details in a cool blue-black. Pt/Pd over cyanotype bleaches the latter.
This also holds for Satista.

I am currently considering experimenting with Kallitype and have your
PF#8 article in front of me. Have you experimented doing Kallis on
Whatman paper? How does it behave? Any recent observations beyond what
you published in #8 would be most appreciated.

Rajul