Re: Platinum and palladium with cyanotype

From: Carmen Lizardo ^lt;carmenlizardo@yahoo.com>
Date: 07/22/05-03:52:26 PM Z

Rajul.
No i have not used Watman paper, but i have been uding
arches platine and i love it! i sill use sodium
acetate as a developer (Henry Hall's solution) and
tone with platinum toner. I've been making very large
Kallis (22x30 inches) from digital negs. And I love
them!
thank all of you for your responses.
Carmen.