APIS

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 07/22/05-12:09:48 PM Z

Thanks to Dick Sullivan regarding his kind words about the presentation I
made with Dick Arentz at APIS on new thoughts on alt process curves. It was an
honor to present there. DIck, Melody, Jan and all the others who put
together APIS did a splendid job.

It was great to see old friends and make new ones at APIS. I really enjoyed
all the presentations—I found them to be very informative. There are so
many creative people in the alt photo community!

I also found Keith Taylor's full color gum prints of Cy DeCosse's still life
work to be very rich and beautiful.

The 5 prints in 5 minutes was great—a lot of really good printing and
artwork.

The party at Andrew Smith's home wasn't half bad either—boy talk about living
in a photography gallery!

Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & PDN System for Your Own Custom Digital Negative Workflow
@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Coming Soon—Curve Calculator II will let you choose your toes!
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com