Re: APIS

From: jpptprnt@verizon.net
Date: 07/22/05-12:38:30 PM Z

Mark,

Thank you for your kind words about APIS. I will pass them along to Richard
and Melody. Next time I will practice my stin act before the presentation
starts I hope that Jane was not to lonley this time I did not get a chance to
talk with her.

The level work work and presentations was outstanding and the gift of a print,
I got from Robert Cockrell was very nice.

Onece the conference starts it take a life of it own we just try to keep it on
track.

To all that came thank you

To those that did not boy you missed a great time

Jan Pietrzak 'grunt' or Mr Grunt to some

>From: Ender100@aol.com
>Date: Fri Jul 22 13:09:48 CDT 2005
>To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
>Subject: APIS

>Thanks to Dick Sullivan regarding his kind words about the presentation I
made with Dick Arentz at APIS on new thoughts on alt process curves.? It was
an honor to present there.? DIck, Melody, Jan and all the others who put
together APIS did a splendid job.

>It was great to see old friends and make new ones at APIS.? I really enjoyed
all the presentations?I found them to be very informative.? There are so many
creative people in the alt photo community!

>I also found Keith Taylor's full color gum prints of Cy DeCosse's still life
work to be very rich and beautiful.