RE: Platinum and palladium with cyanotype

From: Sam Wang ^lt;stwang@clemson.edu>
Date: 07/22/05-02:13:36 PM Z

Maro,

Complete the printing of pt/pd: coating, expose, develop, dry, etc. before coating the cyanotype.

Combining cyanotype and Vandyke has been discussed before. Some say it works fine, but to me the amount of bleaching is not acceptable.

I remember a former student of mine combined the coating of cyanotype and Argentotype (?) and got very interesting colors but they faded in no time. She was studying at U of Georgia, under Wiley Sanderson, aka Dr. Pinhole. That was, gosh, 35 years ago.

Sam