RE: Platinum and palladium with cyanotype

From: joachim oppenheimer ^lt;joachim2@optonline.net>
Date: 07/22/05-03:04:28 PM Z

The oxidation of the Van Dyke silver process by the cyanotype makes this
virtually impossible, as stated. However, I have "played around" with some
of the interesting effects and - before the self-destruct set in -
rephotographed the images conventionally. I didn't set the world on fire,
but the net results were of some interest. Joachim