RE: Comments please?

From: Kate M ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 07/22/05-02:27:57 PM Z

Interesting image, Katherine. Also interesting what you say about stain.
Now, its seems that we are all avoiding it like the plague, now you come
along and say it's charming! Have we all been overly influenced by
Koadak and the ubiquitous colour snapshot? And.....it seems as if when
you want stain, you don't get it, when you do want it, it's a lot of
hard work!! A thinner gum with lots of pigment always gives me
stain.....

About the editioning, it's common practice in printmaking to number
editions of very alike but at the same time unique in this way. Helps to
keep printmakers honest!!

Kate