Re: Re: New Epson's and PDN

From: res1dvao@verizon.net
Date: 07/25/05-03:16:19 PM Z

 Saw both new Epsons demonstrated at APIS. The 1800 makes excellent color prints and the 2400 did beautiful B/W. Going to keep my 2200 for some time. To eliminate the pizza wheel marks on the 2200, lift the metal bar with the pizza wheels with your right hand (1/8") and with your left little finger, press down on the small white wheel on the left side. It will snap down and hold the pizza wheels off the OHP film.

George