RE: Good day for drying sized papers outside!

From: Kate M ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 07/26/05-03:43:11 PM Z

"We cut open some watermelons and dropped our pants and sat in them to
cool down. Needless to say, we didn't eat the watermelon."

How inventive, Mark!!!! In N.Z. we are never more than 100 miles from
the sea I believe, so we never need to use our brains like that! We are
in midwinter, usualy a chill and bleak state in my part of the country,
but we have actually been able to go and sit outside the last few
days.....so this is a heat wave for us! No snow for several weeks even.
Temps between 1 and 10deg C today, positively balmy!

Kate