Re: Good day for drying sized papers outside!

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 07/26/05-07:18:36 PM Z

Kate,
we lucked out today..... the temperature dropped, so our pants didn't! We
are also getting a much needed rain.... tomorrow is supposed to be a beautiful
day with sun and temp around 75! I'm going into Chicago for the day and hit
the photo galleries and the Art Institute!

Mark
In a message dated 7/26/05 4:44:26 PM, kateb@paradise.net.nz writes:

> "We cut open some watermelons and dropped our pants and sat in them to cool
> down.  Needless to say, we didn't eat the watermelon."
>

> How inventive, Mark!!!! In N.Z. we are never more than 100 miles from the
> sea I believe, so we never need to use our brains like that! We are in
> midwinter, usualy a chill and bleak state in my part of the country, but we have
> actually been able to go and sit outside the last few days.....so this is a heat
> wave for us! No snow for several weeks even. Temps between 1 and 10deg C
> today, positively balmy!
>

> Kate

Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & PDN System for Your Own Custom Digital Negative Workflow
@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Coming Soon—Curve Calculator II will let you choose your toes!
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com