Re: Summer Ice (Newfoundland icebergs) on my website now

From: SteveS ^lt;sgshiya@redshift.com>
Date: 07/29/05-11:48:54 AM Z

Maybe the wife was thinking of Brett Weston's icebergs. His were much more
of a non objective nature. It was not easy to tell what it was in the
picture. You made yours almost positioned in the photograph, like a
postcard rather than a design in nature, or a design in a photograph.
Brett's white was more crisp, and the blacks were of an agate or black jade
black.

Thanks for posting.
S. Shapiro