Re: posting with anonymity or with a fictitious name

From: Dave Rose ^lt;cactuscowboy@bresnan.net>
Date: 07/29/05-09:46:05 PM Z

Greetings from Cactus Cowboy in Big Wonderful Wyoming,

I'm active on this list and two others devoted to cactus and Willys (old
Jeeps).

I'm used to interacting with guys like Wildman, Doc Vern, Spinyfellow,
etc....

I don't have any problem with nicknames. BTW, my real name is Dave Rose.

If a nickname or internet handle is used to disguise one's real identity
while offensive and inflammatory material is posted, then that's a real
problem. But that's not usually the case.

Best regards,
Dave in Wyoming

My alt-photos at:
http://www.alternativephotography.com/artists/dave_rose.html