RE: DIGITAL NEGS FOR FRESSON?

From: Juan Miguel Jusdado ^lt;jusdado@teleline.es>
Date: 07/30/05-01:21:10 AM Z

Hi Bob:

I am beginning to work my impressions with emulsion of carbon (non paper
Fresson) with negative digital with enough success, although I still have
left to adjust the curve lightly. I use the method of "colorizado 0-71-71-0"
to obtain bigger density.
If he/she wants it, and outside of the mail list, it could send him a copy
of my tests.

Thank you.
Pardon for my English. Text translated by computer.