Re: posting with anonymity or with a fictitious name

From: Dave Rose ^lt;cactuscowboy@bresnan.net>
Date: 07/30/05-10:04:04 PM Z

Got to stay on topic, so here's a gum/cyanotype print of an old Chevy
rusting away in the Great Swamp.

http://www.alternativephotography.com/artists/dave_rose/dr_old_car.html

You must have been out of your mind to sell an unmolested original CJ5 with
only 3k miles! And a Packard Clipper?! I'm crying a thousand tears for
you. BTW, next time you get the urge to sell your classic cars, call me
first.

Best regards,
Dave in Wyoming