RE: what I've learned about cyanotype thru PDN

From: Liam Lawless ^lt;liam.lawless@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: 06/05/05-06:38:18 PM Z

Charles,

Read your piece about printing out on factory papers. I don't know about
now, but up until around 10 years ago a few papers would give a decent
print-out. A couple that I remember using are Kentmere Art Classic and
Kentona, and Oriental Portrait. Many, if not all, paper emulsions have been
reformulated since then, so it may no longer be the case, but warm tone
papers are the ones most likely to work. Gold toning prior to fixing
preserved most of the density and contrast, and occasionally yielded a very
attractive blue-purple colour.

Liam