Re: what I've learned about cyanotype thru PDN

From: ryberg ^lt;cryberg@comcast.net>
Date: 06/05/05-05:37:36 PM Z

    I've always used cyanotype at 1:1 and always double coated. These
recent comments led me to test single coating and the 2:1 ratio. I have
concluded that though each of the four posibilities would require its own
curve (my tests were all done with a curve I made for 1:1 double coating)
each would probably make excellent prints.
    I'm going to do a new curve for 1:1 single coating and will let you know
of my results.
    You can view the test I did here
               http://home.comcast.net/~cryberg/index.html

 WARNING I know even less about HTML than I do about alt photography so
this page is not yet optomized for speed. If you have a dial-up connection
it probably will be too slow for you, though I would appreciate it if
someone would tell me how slow it is--not to the second how much of the page
loaded in the first minute or some such comment.
Charles Portland Or