Re: what I've learned about cyanotype thru PDN

From: George L Smyth ^lt;glsmyth@yahoo.com>
Date: 06/06/05-06:09:11 AM Z

Charles -

It came up through the T1 connection here at work just fine. <g>

If you do not have an imaging program that will optimize your image, you can
use the free service at NetMechanic by going to
http://www.netmechanic.com/GIFBot/optimize-graphic.htm. This is what I used
until I got Photoshop.

Cheers -

george