RE: I'll never double coat cyano again -- was what I've learned about cyanotype

From: Kate M ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 06/07/05-02:54:55 AM Z

Strangely I have found the opposite in the past - and became a confirmed
double-coater. However today I went to print what I'd coated yesterday,
and one of my beloved students had put VDB into the syanotype bottle.
Instead of my lovely blueprints, I got a brownprint - not what I was
aiming for at all!!!

But on the double coating - maybe it's paper dependent?

Kate Mahoney
www.katemahoneyphoto.co.nz