Kremer Defoamer again

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 03/07/05-10:30:23 PM Z

I used the Kremer Defoamer this evening in making carbon tissue and
got some of the most beautiful bubble free tissue I have ever made. I
added just a couple of drops to 500ml of pigmented gelatin solution
just before coating the paper, and the two drops completely cleared
up the bubbles.

Can't believe I have had this product for so long and just found out
how effective it is for this application. Guess I should have paid
closer attention to what Judy Seigel wrote in P-F back then!!

Sandy