Re: jewelia@erols.com

From: Richard Knoppow ^lt;dickburk@ix.netcom.com>
Date: 03/07/05-11:08:45 PM Z

----- Original Message -----
From: "Judy Seigel" <jseigel@panix.com>
To: <alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca>
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2005 5:46 PM
Subject: Re: jewelia@erols.com

> Jewelia had a sex change operation & became someone
> else... that was a few years ago. S/he may be someone
> ELSE by now.
>
> Judy
>
> On Mon, 7 Mar 2005, Bill William wrote:
>
>> Hello everyone...
>>
>> I wish to contact jewelia.
>>
>> Anyone know if she is still with us?
>>
>> Ray

    I have this vision of someone moving through life
continuously tranforming into new personas, beings, bodies;
almost from moment to moment: a sort of ballet of
identities. How to keep a luncheon date with the beautiful
lady of the morning who may now be a three-eyed Martian with
T-Max violet skin. A conundrum of superior magnificance.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
dickburk@ix.netcom.com