Re: Boiling gelatin

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@AgX.st>
Date: 03/12/05-10:35:55 AM Z

From: Katharine Thayer <kthayer@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: Boiling gelatin
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 07:41:50 +0000

> As I said, I don't think it has anything
> to do with gelatin, much less with boiling gelatin; that was a red
> herring that was raised to a huge issue by non gum printers who rudely
> barged into a discussion of this topic.

That's a really lame excuse. See below. It is too soon to quibble
around only after a month of posting pages of your opinion. Now all of
sudden your mistake (if you admit so, though I doubt it) is someone
else's red herring. What a nonesense. Where is your science?

After all, if what you said last month was really based on reliable
and repeatable data you collected with confidence, you would not get
frightened by one person coming up with merely one more piece of data,
just because it is completely contradictory to your experience. If
your previous post was really based on facts and hard evidences, you
would not forget your belief so quickly and now make up a new story
that is completely inconsistent with your own old story.

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"Well, believing is all right, just don't let the wrong people know