Re: Coming Out of the (well ventilated) Closet - with glut

From: Clay ^lt;wcharmon@wt.net>
Date: 03/12/05-10:41:15 AM Z

Addendum:

Later, when I actually tried using the glut-hardened paper, I got a lot
of 'birds-eye' behavior in the gum coat (indicating in my view that the
gelatin was too hard and causing the gum to 'bead up'), and it required
quite a bit of brush work to get the coat smoothed out properly. So not
only is it an physical irritant, it did not seem to work the same way
as glyoxal. Admittedly, this could probably be remedied by tinkering
with the amount of glut, but the other side effects make it unlikely I
will spend any time trying to integrate this into my workflow.