Re: Fibber McGee's Closet

From: John Ptak ^lt;3legskilled@thesciencebookstore.com>
Date: 03/12/05-01:13:33 PM Z

Dear Ms. Seigel,

I found your original post objectionable because it was derogatory towards
people like/similar to Jewelia; my response was intended towards their
defense.

The unfortunate analysis you provided (invoking my "inner Freud" (?))
establishing my incapacity for understanding is dismissible.

The Jewelia background information, which is somehow claimed to be
exculpatory, is deflecting and tangential to the discussion.

As a casual and uncommitted observer it would benefit your argument if you
would refrain from cursory and unfounded negative accusations of a personal
nature.

John Ptak