Re: Boiling gelatin

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 03/12/05-04:31:59 AM Z

Katharine Thayer wrote:

 I once got a long e-mail
> from someone on the list who had analyzed my personality from my posts
> on the list and apparently felt that he had some kind of obligation to
> share his analysis of my character disorders with me.

To complete the thought, I should have added that one of the proofs this
person offered of my flawed personality was that I am too prone to admit
it when I am wrong. I've never understood why that should be considered
a character flaw, but I think it's worth mentioning that at least one
person has noticed that I do admit it when I am wrong, and in fact I
have cheerfully eaten crow any number of times on this list, and may be
about to do so again on the subject of dots of gum.
Katharine Thayer