Re: odd pigment question

From: Dave Soemarko ^lt;fotodave@dsoemarko.us>
Date: 03/12/05-01:50:55 PM Z

I do not know about this particular pigment, but I thought it was a general
thing for yellow pigment. Since yellow is on the opposite end of violet, it
blocks violet and ultraviolet, so more exposure is needed in general.

Do you have the same "problem" that you described with other yellow as well?

Dave S