Re: odd pigment question

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@bellsouth.net>
Date: 03/13/05-08:50:39 AM Z

This is the only yellow I find this to happen with. In fact, I expose all
colors at the 5 minute mark. The only time I may vary that is when I put on
a fourth coat and find that I need more exposure to keep the coats on the
slicker surface. Usually that ends up being a blue coat if I feel the print
needs more depth, so I don't know if it is blue that needs a bit longer
exposure, as Kate noticed, or if it is the fact that it is a fourth coat and
that is why. At any rate, the opposite must be true in my practice: blue
is not a fast exposing color. Tradition says it exposes faster (the order I
have recorded from fast to slow is blue, green, violet, orange, black, red,
yellow, brown in the literature).
Of course, the real test is to do step wedges at the same time I suppose. I
really should pull out my wedgies.
Maybe it is just a fluke...if I get brave today I'll try it again at the 5
minute mark and see.
Chris

From: "Dave Soemarko" <fotodave@dsoemarko.us>
 From: "Christina Z. Anderson" <zphoto@bellsouth.net>
 there is one pigment I have that for some